At the Annual General Meeting May 17, 2018 it was resolved that Nexam Chemical shall have a Nomination Committee consisting of three members represented by the three largest shareholders at end of June 2018.
The largest shareholders are referred to the shareholders who are registered with Euroclear Sweden AB as of June 30 2018. If a shareholder does not exercise the right to appoint a member, the next largest shareholder is entitled to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee. Chairman of the Nomination Committee shall, unless the members agree otherwise, be the member representing the largest shareholder.
The Nomination Committee for the AGM 2019 consists of the following persons:
- Eva Gottfridsson Nilsson, Chairman of the Nomination Committee and nominated by Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning AB;
- Martin Lundin, nominated by Holm Invest AB (Lennart Holm); and
- Tomas Klevbo
The Nomination Committee’s main responsibility for the AGM 2019 is to present proposals for the chairman of the board and members of the Board of Directors and auditor(s). The Nomination Committee shall also render recommendations for remunerations to such individuals.
The Nomination Committee shall prepare the below proposals to be submitted to the AGM for decision:
- propose the Chairman of the AGM,
- propose the number of Board members and, where applicable, the number of Auditors,
- propose remuneration to non-employed Board members and remuneration to non-employed members of committees,
- propose remuneration to the Auditors,
- propose the Chairman of the Board and other Board members and, where applicable, Auditors,
- propose guidelines for appointing new members of the Nomination Committee and the instructions for the Nomination Committee,
- propose remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can contact the Nomination Committee via email at: email@example.com, or by regular mail addressed to: Nexam Chemical Holding AB (publ), Att: Nomination Committee, Box 165, 234 23 LOMMA, Sweden.
Proposals should be received by the Nomination Committee no later than 4 March 2019 for the Nomination Committee to be able to process them with sufficient care.
For additional information see Nomination Committee´s procedures and instructions (Swedish) resolved at the AGM 2018.